The Secret World of WDMA Sites

T P S
We are Society.
Apply for membership

CMMurrayIsDead

Captain
Captain
Gold
Of course, though I doubt many would find out, nor do I think staff of any of them are that stupid to do such a thing (i.e., a few trackers I'm sure you all are already aware of regarding this issue ;)).

• Agree
Reactions: marmalade

marmalade

Pirate
Pirate
Gold
I am member in 3 of called "WDMA" forums-trackers my opinion is that you cannot find anythink that does not exist in "normal" trackers simply try to build an air of secrecy.
Absolutley true but also with private trackers there the level system which most of us no is a joke but it brings an air of mystery/secrecy and attracts people, there content there of course is on the most part less than the larger private trackers but in some sites theres retention of older material which is always a bonus on any site.

Root

Every Dog Has Its Day
Gold
I'v really enjoyed reading this article and i found it very interesting , too bad i know only a few WDMA Sites ( can't say their name though) , i'll dig into the deep web & see :D

texteditor

Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Gold
I'v really enjoyed reading this article and i found it very interesting , too bad i know only a few WDMA Sites ( can't say their name though) , i'll dig into the deep web & see :D

There is nothing really of substance piracy-wise on either Tor or I2P save for a couple e-book dump directories

Reactions: othersna

othersna

Ex Staff
Gold
You shouldn't use Tor for torrents anyway, it will slow your download and upload speeds way down. It's probably not allowed at private trackers, including WDMA ones.

marmalade

Pirate
Pirate
Gold
There is nothing really of substance piracy-wise on either Tor or I2P save for a couple e-book dump directories
Actually that is not true at all most are very well hidden.

It's entirely possible to run a torrent tracker inside Tor that specifically disallows Tor peers but only allows announce conntections through Tor

You users just have to have a torrent client that supports proxying http announces & filter this list of IPs from your tracker https://check.torproject.org/exit-addresses

edit: official list
Very true and some do i here.

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
Not trackers or WDMA..although there are trackers there but my friend above makes an exellent point about trackers and TOR.
Yes.. take the recommendations, mull over them, drool a bit if you want (I do it all the time), and get on it :)
BTW I miss marmalade... on toast... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
Try not to get too wet. ;)
Looks like you could use some rain there karoo, maybe marmalade can sprinkle some your way if he's in a generous mood :p

Anyway, that's got nothing to do with WDMA trackers at all, let's get back on topic.

Is it true it stands for Where Da Movies At?