Apply for membership
R4I

R4I

I'M A 3.5" CHODE
Pirate
Gold
Reactions
152 0 7
ERRRRRRR Imagine that rings many bells :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I wonder And I still wonder :rolleyes:

oklahomaboy

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
Reactions
2,497 4 9
Were there several groups with the same name? I remember there was also an iMAGiNE in the Amiga era... unless that was you guys aswell

cherwonk

cherwonk

Shipmate
Shipmate
Gold
Reactions
186 0 0
Were there several groups with the same name? I remember there was also an iMAGiNE in the Amiga era... unless that was you guys aswell
Oh no, thats was way before our time. This IMAGiNE was only about for 2 1/2 - 3 years.
BTW Part III in a couple weeks. I started back to work this week, itys rough working 43 hours when you haven't worked more than 12 in week for over 2 years.

TheStash

TheStash

Shipmate
Shipmate
Gold
Reactions
97 1 0
I can confirm that is digitalink in the picture and the information about his arrest. My attorney was very good friends with some very important people involved with our case and he confirmed Jacob's involvement with the case Cher bro... ;)
He was sending detailed information to ICE for months after our little spat.
Little snitching BITCH he was!!! lol

TheStash

TheStash

Shipmate
Shipmate
Gold
Reactions
97 1 0
What a fucking dog. That's enough to get you killed in more 'serious' criminal circles.
You bet it is bro lol. I thought long and hard about going and finding his little ass when I was still locked up haha...

M

mrtoke09

Shipmate
Shipmate
Gold
Reactions
52 1 0
I can confirm that is digitalink in the picture and the information about his arrest. My attorney was very good friends with some very important people involved with our case and he confirmed Jacob's involvement with the case Cher bro... ;)
He was sending detailed information to ICE for months after our little spat.
Little snitching BITCH he was!!! lol
im not sure if you heard but after all that digyink got cought selling drugs on dark web and looks like he helped them take down silk road

TheStash

TheStash

Shipmate
Shipmate
Gold
Reactions
97 1 0
im not sure if you heard but after all that digyink got cought selling drugs on dark web and looks like he helped them take down silk road
Yea I had my girl sending me details the whole time I was locked up about everything that was still going on with him and everyone else for that matter. I was elated to get the news about him, and was hoping to get to "met" him at a federal joint I was in haha... :p