caracalla

Shipmate
Shipmate
Mar 3, 2017
Hyrule
Gold
Reactions
50 0 0
Magic mushrooms, Shrooms, Psilocybin, Im sure we all know what they are, how they work. Most of us have either tried them, had someone we know try them and/ or heard stories of the good, the bad and the downright crazy experiences while on them. I remember when I was a teenager, so many of my friends would go mushroom picking and take handfuls of them and trip out for hours. I never tried them however now in my late 30s I found myself curious to say the least when I was listening to a podcast and the term Micro Dosing came up. At the time i had absolutely no idea what the term meant so listened on and to be honest, what i heard over the next hour and a half, absolutely amazed me. I felt so uneducated as I was under the impression that magic mushrooms were nothing more than a psychedelic that were taken to see things, trip out and have a fun experience....hopefully.

Gee was I wrong. I had no idea that the compound in the magic mushrooms, psilocybin, was so powerful, that depending obviously on the amount taken could do so much more than give a psychedelic experience. For years and years it has been used for spiritual purposes and has been found to help with brain activity and over the years, the more research that has been done, the more information has come out about how powerful these little things actually are. Now, currently, the bubble has sort of popped because apparently these magic mushrooms are used more and more. Not to achieve the psychedelic but to achieve so much more.

The term Micro Dosing, refers to a very small amount of the mushroom and typically, individuals integrate sub-perceptual doses into their weekly routine. Micro dosers often report higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills. Many people microdose in order to treat depression or anxiety, with often remarkable results. Some enthusiasts also report Micro Dosing helps to heighten spiritual awareness and enhance all five senses.

As I mentioned earlier, I had not tried them when I was younger but find myself wanting to, i mean Micro Dosing because it really sounds like it could really help me. Ive even heard that people in the IT community, particularly in Silicon Valley are really on to this, and it even sounds like its becoming a craze. Coders in particular have reported amazing benefits in their work levels with others from all facets of life experiencing amazing results. Not sure how many of you guys have had experience with Micro Dosing but I'd be really curious to hear your thoughts on it.

Unfortunately its illegal here in Australia but thats never really stopped me before. It sounds like it could really unlock some parts of the brain and cognitively do a lot of good.

Last edited: