Living the "Entourage" Lifestyle, For Real

T P S
We are Society.
Apply for membership

bezdancing

New Recruit
New Recruit
Gold
I know what you mean about having connections, I know a steward from a local sports team. Only last week he gave me 200 out of date Perperamis, I don't need to tell you what a day that was ;)

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
Hell yeah, connections are everything. The way I've gotten my jobs was purely from meeting the right people through other people.
Same thing goes for trackerland. One guy can make or break your experience, or trackerlife. . Note to self: take it easy with the sarcasm.

AbeSimpson

Gold
Are you sure you weren't just really high in the 80s... :p

Because of my line of work, I can't be getting high like the guys on "Entourage." Only "drug" I can abuse is alcohol, and in moderation only.

On a similar note, been married for a long time - no wild sex with random women like the guys on Entourage either.
So no worries about the Ashley Madison hacking then.

• Agree
Reactions: othersna

othersna

Ex Staff
Gold
I'm now almost done with Season 4. So... the Entourage boys and I have done:

Restaurants: Spago, Morton's, Cut, Chateau Marmont, Koi, Mastro's
Shopping: Various stores on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills
Road Trips: San Diego, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, Park City, Utah. (But I was not at Sundance Film Festival or Comic Con - other times)

I know an exec at Warner Brothers . Next time I see him I'll call him "Hey Suit" and see what happens. ;) I got to get him to give me a tour so I can go into the areas the Entourage guys went to. ;)

othersna

Ex Staff
Gold
I've never watched Entourage. Is it recommended?
You will either love it or hate it. If you are sensitive about cursing, drug use, and objectification of women, then the show's not for you. ;) If you understand a lot of it is "male fantasy" with a good helping of "friends forever" then you will like it. I just have an extra interest because they film on location in Southern California so I recognize all the places.

Reactions: AbeSimpson

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold

"High"ly :)
In addition to what othersna said, here's my two cents. It's about a movie-star and his friends (hence the title). They will take you through the ups and down of his life. Loads of beautiful women and cars in it, as well as houses and gorgeous views. The actors are good, and I like their characters. There's a DON release floating about, grab it while it's still there. Highly recommended, 'cept for fat feminists.

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
Still gotta see it. Hope it's not as big a let-down and image-shattering after I was still in awe of the original A-Team, and then came that movie of them.......... all my images to smithereens :S no more wanking to Mr T./Faceman posters... (it's clear why they called him Faceman right?)

othersna

Ex Staff
Gold
Loved it! But the movie sucked...

Although the movie had cameos with Tom Brady and Ronda Rousey! :troll-83: (Brady had all of 2 seconds. They announced Drama's sex tape and you see 2 seconds of Brady groaning about it. I was pleasantly surprised to see Ronda with a pretty large role, but what she saw in Turtle (besides his money) was beyond me.)

Through season 4 Turtle was an overweight bum who was always getting stoned. In the movie he's a thin guy who's a millionaire going on a date with Ronda Rousey.

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
I'd like to know your thoughts about it Simpson. And if you decide to aspire to a similar lifestyle, there are some posts on that to get you going :)

• Haha
Reactions: AbeSimpson

othersna

Ex Staff
Gold
:trolol: Just bumping this thread to say that though I've done a lot of things Vince and the boys have done on the show, I have never played golf with this guy. I would probably die if this happened to me in real life.

As someone said, how do all of my posts all kind of gravitate to the same topic. :trolol:

• Haha
Reactions: Sting

thedeh

I take drugs like a fucking champion!
SysOp
Gold
Stop looking at the guy like you want to fuck him othersna othersna .

Last edited:

othersna

Ex Staff
Gold
Just bumping this thread again to show you Turtle's computer and headphones. I too own a MacBook Pro, but I have the Beats Pro headphones. He's got the sucky Beats Solo headphones or maybe those are the Beats Studio. (The Beats Solo 2 are a little better and are wireless.)