Introducing ToTV -- a new kind of torrent tracker.

T P S
We are Society.
Apply for membership
Status
Not open for further replies.

N0M4D

Interdimensional Traveler
Community Rep
Gold
And that is just one of many useful features which will be unique to ToTV.
The site, as it currently stands, will only get better with time. We just ask that you remain patient, and allow us to work and continuously improve upon something that we've wanted to, and have been developing / building from scratch, for such a long time.

AbeSimpson

Gold
I want to see the finished product too. I've used it a little so far. It has mostly worked well. I couldn't download a few seasons of GoT. I wanted to cross seed, but couldn't. Other than that it worked well.

Joe

^5
Shipmate
Gold
Signed up their mailing list few hours back.
Aaah, this is what happens when you are in your world.. You miss important feeds.

Looking at screens, it feels clean and minimal. Loved the way flat design are blended with modern layout. Great work, appreciated.
Each and every section of the site has been designed and coded from scratch..
Now that's hard work. Good luck everyone who are contributing in any way. It will not be easy for sure, especially discovering bugs/exploits and then patching it. That's where BETA users comes in handy.

While the codebase won't immediately be available for distribution, it will eventually be open source..
It will be interesting to see one more on the tire along with the gazelle. IMO this is going to be big step.

Break a leg coders and love to see when members from other trackers collaborate on one project. : peace :

OldManWill

New Recruit
New Recruit
Gold
everything i have read from all kinds of sources says great things not only about this site and its potential, but the level of experience and knowledge that the staff bring to the table. I may be the new guy around here, but I know a winner when I see one.
If theres anything us average joe's can do to help them guys out over there (got some unused space/bandwidth on 2 sb's) please don hesitate to ask. i'd be honored to setup some perm seeds for them to help out!

absolutely awesome! cant wait to earn myself and invite!
[DOUBLEPOST=1441652707][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nah, they have most filter options covered I believe, including BDRip:
well im not scum and i dont have an account.. not for a lack of trying either. just came in late to this private bt community.. and i swear, except for a few trackers, and communities like this one, its almost like they dont want new people to come in. never had an account at btn so dont know what exactly the hype is.. other then its just been around for awhile and therefore has the loyalty of top better traders in the community.

so in my case, with it seeming that if your not in BTN now, then your just out of luck.. I cant wait for it to open =)

EDIT:
apparently i quoted the wrong person.. and edit dont help.. so sorry about that.. was refering to the person up there that was talking about not needing any other site for tv then BTN.. this isn't a bash either btw.. just making an opinion

Last edited:

OldManWill

New Recruit
New Recruit
Gold
not sure.. I been idling in their lobby channel, but not much activity there.. surely theres more going on in the member channel tho. im trying not to piss anyone off in this private tracker community.. but im old, and impatient.. i ready to already have all my top sites accounts, and my seedboxes setup.. ready to compete.. speaking of which.. are there any sites that implement any kind of racing? like say the top seeders of each newly released/pre'd/posted torrent? im used to racing ftp sites.. was the first thing you saw on every site when u logged in, was the current winners of whatever release was being posted.. or the last release posted.. then the top 5-10 of the day/week/month.. not sure how you would tie that to torrents. but I know from my little bit of personal racing i do, that if you dont get a torrent from 1 of the first sites its posted on, and cross seed that sucker quick.. you might not even get the full 1:1 ..

crap im rambling again.. ill take this somewhere else on the forums.. i got a ton of questions too.

as for the new kind of tracker.. from what i have seen and heard (and i have seriously looked hard too) its going to be great!
opening time, unknown by me.. but i can assure you, soon as it does, ill be all over that shit.. and ill come here and let everyone know (if I'm allowed to)

ok, im done.. i promise

edit: added the line below
oh did want to ask one thing here since i brought it up already.. does anyone use johndoee/autotorrent ? pm if you do please.
thanks!

EvilWalks

Community Rep
Community Rep
Gold
not sure.. I been idling in their lobby channel, but not much activity there.. surely theres more going on in the member channel tho. im trying not to piss anyone off in this private tracker community.. but im old, and impatient.. i ready to already have all my top sites accounts, and my seedboxes setup.. ready to compete.. speaking of which.. are there any sites that implement any kind of racing? like say the top seeders of each newly released/pre'd/posted torrent? im used to racing ftp sites.. was the first thing you saw on every site when u logged in, was the current winners of whatever release was being posted.. or the last release posted.. then the top 5-10 of the day/week/month.. not sure how you would tie that to torrents. but I know from my little bit of personal racing i do, that if you dont get a torrent from 1 of the first sites its posted on, and cross seed that sucker quick.. you might not even get the full 1:1 ..

crap im rambling again.. ill take this somewhere else on the forums.. i got a ton of questions too.

as for the new kind of tracker.. from what i have seen and heard (and i have seriously looked hard too) its going to be great!
opening time, unknown by me.. but i can assure you, soon as it does, ill be all over that shit.. and ill come here and let everyone know (if I'm allowed to)

ok, im done.. i promise

edit: added the line below
oh did want to ask one thing here since i brought it up already.. does anyone use johndoee/autotorrent ? pm if you do please.
thanks!
That'd actually be a neat unique feature on a general or 0-day tracker. Displaying top seeder next to each torrent. I'm definitely digging the idea of that.

jammyone

Dark Pirate
Dark Pirate
Gold
On December 12th, 2015:
"Well, as most of you have been expecting for a while, the time is now to declare the end of ToTV.

While development was heavy earlier in the year, summertime came around and our lot of devs got busy. That's something to be expected. What we didn't expect, of course, was for AzzA to take his leave so soon. Real life takes precedence over anything internet related, and a loss of compassion is something you can't fight with force. We tried to wait it out a bit and see if AzzA and the rest of the devs would come back around, but unfortunately it wasn't in the cards for now. Some got new jobs while others have pursued other endeavors, and I would like to take this opportunity to not only thank everyone that worked to get us where we are, but to say good luck in the future with whatever you do.

There's a chance the codebase may continue to be worked on over time, and ToTV could even pop up in the future. One thing for sure, though, is that for the time being, your community efforts should be placed elsewhere. The IRC will remain up for an undetermined amount of time, but the site will go offline in a few days, after we've given everyone a chance to see this message.

Thanks to everyone who helped alpha and beta test, your efforts won't be for naught. Even if ToTV doesn't fully come back to form, we may fix a few things and put the codebase up so others can take what they'd like from it. Either way, our ideas and vision for the future have already been adapted in other sites, so the spirit of ToTV will continue on despite this outcome.

Happy Holidays, we love you guys.
hxck, AzzA, milk, toor, mooncup, N0M4D and the rest of the ToTV team."

Status
Not open for further replies.