Introducing ToTV -- a new kind of torrent tracker.

T P S
We are Society.
Apply for membership
Status
Not open for further replies.

jammyone

Dark Pirate
Dark Pirate
Gold
It's a good time to download from us currently since we are ratio-free and don't currently punish HnRs.
If I understand correctly there will be an HnR system. Obviously there will be rules relating to when these occur, how many constitute a warning/ban etc.

However, is the plan to be ratio-free for the foreseeable future? If so, will it be like now where download is counted (eg in the user profile) but it doesn't come into play for warnings and isn't a factor in promotions?

AzzA

ToTV Rep
Community Rep
Gold
If I understand correctly there will be an HnR system. Obviously there will be rules relating to when these occur, how many constitute a warning/ban etc.

However, is the plan to be ratio-free for the foreseeable future? If so, will it be like now where download is counted (eg in the user profile) but it doesn't come into play for warnings and isn't a factor in promotions?
Yes that's correct, I'm implementing the same system that i did for BTN kind of. Download is there for show, but it won't be used anywhere at all. The HnR system is counting currently, but it's not shown anywhere and we haven't added any code that will punish users.

On another note, i just added a cool new feature. A calendar! I think it's quite smexy :)

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
In that case I will be licking other parts of the screen as well. Until oklahomagirl catches me , then shit hits the fan...

Sting

Captain
Captain
Gold
Hmm I seem to be getting a code error everytime I click on menu.calendar. It looks great from the screenshot though!

AbeSimpson

Gold
Will the bug that prevents downloading some torrents be fixed soon. I'd like to cross seed more torrents but a number of them won't download.

AzzA

ToTV Rep
Community Rep
Gold
Will the bug that prevents downloading some torrents be fixed soon. I'd like to cross seed more torrents but a number of them won't download.
What torrents are you having trouble with? This is the first i've heard of such a problem :(

AbeSimpson

Gold
I haven't been able to download some Game of Thrones Seasons. I could download one, but some I couldn't download. There was a mention of it in known issues so I thought it was being worked on

sbuser

Femdomcult Recruiter
Community Rep
Gold
this one looks promising also the past staff of BTN doingthis so.... go go on my list

Disabled
New Recruit
Gold
this one looks promising also the past staff of BTN doingthis so.... go go on my list
I have recently joined though.It is still in beta process but will be awesome when it finally comes to life.If you would like to join,there is a recruitment here but you must promote to shipmate to apply if i'm not mistaken

sbuser

Femdomcult Recruiter
Community Rep
Gold
688 688 well do you know at what other tracker they have recruitment thread other than TPS ?

Last edited by a moderator:

jammyone

Dark Pirate
Dark Pirate
Gold
688 688 well do you know at what other tracker they have recruitment thread other than TPS ?
In April N0M4D N0M4D posted that they have created recruitment threads on "CN, TehConnection, GGN and bB." There was also talk of threads being created on other trackers but as far as I can see this hasn't been publicised, at least in this thread.

sbuser

Femdomcult Recruiter
Community Rep
Gold
thanks jammyone , i will wait for reply of @NOM4D about my question as promotion to shipment will take time as per TPS rule :p

Disabled
New Recruit
Gold
thanks jammyone , i will wait for reply of @NOM4D about my question as promotion to shipment will take time as per TPS rule :p
Enjoy your time here until you promote to shipmate.I guess that recruitment will be available for quite a time.So there is no need for hurry and you will be qualified to join.Don't worry and take your time;)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: jammyone

N0M4D

Interdimensional Traveler
Community Rep
Gold
The reason we haven't posted any more updates is that we are pretty close to formally launching the site. We'll systematically release more information once we have decided upon a specific date for it.
I know it has been a long wait, but just be a little more patient. I assure you that you'll not be disappointed.

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
In April N0M4D N0M4D posted that they have created recruitment threads on "CN, TehConnection, GGN and bB." There was also talk of threads being created on other trackers but as far as I can see this hasn't been publicised, at least in this thread.
Jammy always with the on-point answers.. cheers man.

@ N0M4D; good to hear man, thanks for the update.. much anticipated :D

marmalade

Pirate
Pirate
Gold
Yes that's correct, I'm implementing the same system that i did for BTN kind of. Download is there for show, but it won't be used anywhere at all. The HnR system is counting currently, but it's not shown anywhere and we haven't added any code that will punish users.

On another note, i just added a cool new feature. A calendar! I think it's quite smexy :)

That calender feature really is a sweet idea for forthcoming Programs and New releases,unique and a real boon for TOTV users.

Status
Not open for further replies.