Do You Tell Anyone You're A Pirate? Pt II: Close Call

T P S
We are Society.
Apply for membership

othersna

Ex Staff
Gold
Well welcome back and good you are out. That was big news story on TorrentFreak as well. A very ugly situation. Hope you are doing ok.

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
I clicked almost immediately, if they wanna come and get me they can ;) I'll treat them on noodles.
What kinda site you're going to run? You're inciting curiosity :)

Dwarsligger

Wicked Sick & Twisted
Ex Staff
Gold

cherwonk

Shipmate
Shipmate
Gold
My website was and will be again an anti government site. They screw up I write about. I also intend to put my code writing into changing the government from the inside. To make the people that are there for us to be accountable and answer to us.

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
Interesting... intriguing more like it.. even after incarceration you continue, that's spirit right there. I'll admit in a heartbeat I'd love to follow you, but won't be standing in the pit when the shit hits the fan; I'll be the one shrugging my shoulders or applauding mentally from the sidelines, thinking either cool, good job or too bad, better luck next time depending on the results. Would love it if you keep us posted.

cherwonk

Shipmate
Shipmate
Gold
You need to remember I am now just a voice, I stand on the sideline and watch and write. I will do that till they revoke my 1st amendment right to free speech. Which may not be too much longer the way things are going here

• Agree
Reactions: TheGNUGuy

nkka

Shipmate
Shipmate
Gold
All my friends and family know, I only know 1(who actually downloads) other person in real life that's into Piracy and he introduced me to it in the first place. I get asked once or twice a year for a film, a few I know buy dvdrs(you know, from the guy down the boozer) that normaly have cam rips or screeners on them and I know quite a lot of people who get content from these stream sites that pop up. I'm only interested in Complete Blurays so by the time I get a film most people I know have already seen it anyway.

I mentioned that I was in to Piracy once to a customer, I knew he wouldn't be into it himself but I thought he might be interested in hearing a little about it, his reaction was..... Oh no, but that's stealing,(it went down like a lead balloon) I quickly got out of that topic but I felt it left things awkward for the rest of the day, all was forgotten at the job on the following day and they have had me back to work since.

I wont be mentioning my activities to customers any time soon lol.

Reactions: othersna

YoungBoy

Castaway
New Recruit
Gold
Only my family knows that i am pirate nobody else because none on my friends no deals.Whatever do there will always be people who will be interested in the free movement,one tracker close another 3 open,as the Hydra.

othersna

Ex Staff
Gold
Every once in awhile I have to catch myself. I'll tell someone at work I've been catching up on a TV show and I'll be asked where do I get the TV show. (If I don't know them, I just say "iTunes" ;) ) I don't want to say Netflix because I don't use it and would be caught if I was asked more questions about Netflix. At least I really did buy movies and TV shows on iTunes. ;)

oklahomaboy

TPS Radio Team
Radio DJ
Gold
Same here, tho I usually say "the internet" and most people nod and don't even ask anything else, if they do however i usually say TPB and with a "you're in cahoots with me now" look I warn "but be careful, the police can't know" lol