caracalla

Legatus Legionis
Shipmate
Mar 3, 2017
Hyrule
Gold
Reactions
71 0 0
Hi everyone, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone here, a Happy Xmas followed by a very Happy New Year. Every year seems to come around faster than the last and before we know it it'll be half way into 2018. I hope we all have a safe and joyous holiday break, some shorter than others no doubt.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank TPS for welcoming me into this great community and although i am not as active as some on the site, I certainly do acknowledge and value my membership to the site. I said it when I first joined and will say it again, I am honoured to be a part of this place.

As some of you may know, I came into this whole scene a newbie and to some degree, that really hasn't changed much at all :) :). I had no trackers, private ones i mean and didn't even know what an IRC was. Slowly I began to learn and read so much of the great content the forums have to offer. I even managed to get invited to a few really cool trackers and have just progressed from there. Couldn't have done it without this great place and really just wanted to express that.

Looking forward to another great year on the P2P front and I hope to chat to more of you in the future. I hope Santa brings you guys what you've requested in your Santa Letters and that 2018 brings the world closer to Peace.